KWSC GALA AWARDS
Dear skaters, parents, and KWSC supporters,
Please mark your calendars and plan to attend both the KWSC Annual General Meeting and KWSC Awards Gala. The AGM will be held on Sunday June 11th, 2017 at 3:00 pm in Forbes Hall at RIM Park. The Awards Gala will take place immediately afterwards starting at approximately 3:30 pm in the same location.
With the KWSC Awards Gala taking place soon, our attention now turns to ensuring we congratulate and reward those members of our club who show true dedication to the sport and to the organization.
We would truly appreciate a few minutes of your time to nominate deserving candidates to ensure a good representation of the talent and hard work in our club at the KWSC Awards Gala this year. Let's make sure we nominate as many individuals as we can for the following KWSC awards:
- KWSC Achievement Award: The True Sport – Sportsmanship Award (nomination form)
- KWSC Achievement Award: The Most Artistic/Theatrical – Achievement Award (nomination form)
- KWSC Achievement Award: Coaches' Choice Award (nominations made by base coaching team)
- KWSC Achievement Award: Athletic Team Choice Award (nominations made by Athletic Team)
- Athlete of the Year (nomination form)
- The Carolyn Fedy Development Bursary Award (nomination form)
- Marg McNeice Bursary Award (nominated by the learn-to-skate coaching
team and awarded to the CanSkater of the Year)
- Synchronized Skating Awards (nominations made through synchro team managers)
A full description of all awards including selection criteria is available here
All KWSC members are encouraged to submit nominations. Nominations mst be submitted online using the links above no later than Saturday May 20, 2017 at 11:59 pm.